Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Hilary Swank and Her Vitamin Habit Oz Garcia Longevity Pak

Hilary Swank and Her Vitamin Habit Oz Garcia Longevity Pak

and Her Vitamin Habit I just took my most important ones, which are my ," she tells the interviewer. "I shoved them in my mouth right before I met you, which I actually shouldn't do, because I choked on my vitamins once before.

  has gone public with her relationship with boyfriend declaring that she's in 'love' with him.In a recent interview for the January issue of W magazine, the actress admitted that Campisi, her former agent, is a 'great guy'. Of course I'm in love. Or I wouldn't be in this relationship for as long as I've been," People quoted her, as telling the mag.

is disappointing all her male fans by deciding to stop having nude pictures of her taken. As for why Crawford has decided not to pose in the buff anymore, well that?s because she is worried about her two children being teased about it.

The blonde beauty wants to be taken seriously as an actress and believes baring all is the best way to earn the respect of , even if it goes against her family's wishes. A source said: "Jessica is in the running for a role that, if she gets it, will put her right on the map in terms of acting. ()

has accused of being addicted to fame. The 73-year-old star blamed lack of parenting skills and no boundaries for the young starlet's troubled life. She also revealed how her filming of was stalled because Lohan checked into rehab.