Friday, March 28, 2008

Weight Doesn T Bother Jennifer Lopez

Jennifer Lopez

Star of I crack of Latin insists that it is in no jolts in order to follow the steps of mums or for falling the weight earned during the pregnancy _ 38-year-old singer rivel that she kidskin maximum and Emme to be its priority of skillful hour "I guadagn a good amount weight, than I to be mett to twin fire over because pot to times a low birth weight, " The sun has cited it like having said WELL! Bucket. Lopez moreover has said that that is is fair of its new figure. The "I it has earned 45-50lbs, mlto for my structure, but for the binoculars its to right over, " it has added. The uniform game with my remaining belly small, " it has added.. "Its that it astonishes as your stomach goes boop and its this jiggly mass.

Labels: , ,